Cadets

Blue Devils

Carolina Crown

The Cavaliers

The Bluecoats

The Phantom Regiment

The Boston Crusaders

The Blue Knights

The Santa Clara Vanguard (pains me to place them here, but based on what I have seen and just for this date right now)

The Glassmen

The Madison Scouts

Ugh 12th ... Spirit? (too early for this spot)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone has their own opinion! but i'm sure they don't really suck unless they have made you mad in some sort of way like... "Mad World" perhaps??

Wait wait wait..... Everyone sucks except Texas Tech!!! We just suck at keeping good coaches!!!

Cadets

Blue Devils

Carolina Crown

The Cavaliers

The Bluecoats

The Phantom Regiment

The Boston Crusaders

The Blue Knights

The Santa Clara Vanguard (pains me to place them here, but based on what I have seen and just for this date right now)

The Glassmen

The Madison Scouts

Ugh 12th ... Spirit? (too early for this spot)

I like the way you're thinking, but I'm pretty sure The Blue Stars are gonna be in finals as well.

Wes P

Disclamer.............

I am a Glassmen parent.....

Now, After seeing just one live show .(Bowling Green) and seeing all the shows on fan network... this is my one prediction.....

Glassmen will finish 8th , Just ahead of Boston, and slightly behind Blue Stars.

Reason, When the full judging panel kicks in in the East, the improvement in the Gmen battery and guard will kick in, and up the scores that much.

Also the Gmen music book is as good as anything out there. and they have the talent to execute it well ...( listen to it and you will agree).

Also with Pete Weber on staff as the drill writer.... the visual scores that they have been lacking in the past will improve enough to justify that big of jump in the finals placement.

I invite anyone to tell me where I am wrong.

Please respond!!!

It's good to see that you are supporting your child on this forum.

Watch out, people can be less than kind here.

I'm am looking forward to seeing how far GMen can take this show.

Im not understanding you guys here. I guess I am a nooby to Drum Corps (watched pretty much every show from every corps from 2000 onward) but I am not understanding your predictions here. Almost every one of you is thinking that BD will take first, and I am having a hard time thinking that they will get anything higher than third. I think crown has it this year, with bluecoats behind them, BD in third, Cavaliers/Cadets in forth and so on. I dont understand either why everyone is thinking that Cavaliers will take like 5-7th? Their show this year is really really good in my mind, it just needs to get (very badly) cleaned up and tuned. Everyone is already counting them out, and I am a HUGE cavalier fan. Any help?

This is short term syndrome. Just because something happened last year means that it must happen again.

I don't think BD will get first and I haven't counted out Cavaliers out yet.

I think things are pretty up for grabs at this point and will become a little more clear soon.

This is short term syndrome. Just because something happened last year means that it must happen again.

I don't think BD will get first and I haven't counted out Cavaliers out yet.

I think things are pretty up for grabs at this point and will become a little more clear soon.

you can say that again. for the first time I can remember, i really can't get a grasp on the following groups yet: 1-3, 4-9, 10-12. Usually, by now, I can feel somewhat comfortable with figuring out which corps will be in those groups, and approximately what order.

Not yet. Not this year.

And people putting Phantom in 8th is hilarious. This show is a beast (Yes I've seen it) with just some serious cleaning and a few tweaks it will finish higher than 8th. Bank on it. The ending had my friend and I with lumps in our throats. Very nice. Will be better than people are giving it credit for.

I saw it last night and I think Phantom will be 4th! They are climbing fast!

After last night's show in Chambersburg, this is what I predict now!

1. The Cadets

2. Carolina Crown

3. Blue Devils

4. Phantom (maybe third?)

5. Blue Coats

6. Cavs

7. Blue Stars

8. Boston

9. Blue Knights

10. SCV

11. Madison Scouts

12. Spirit (nice show this year!)

13. Glassmen

14. Crossmen

15. Troopers

16. Colts

17. Jersey Surf

18. The Academy

19. Pacific Crest

20. Teal

21. Mandarins

22. Cascades

23. Pioneer

I like the way you're thinking, but I'm pretty sure The Blue Stars are gonna be in finals as well.

Wes P

Dang it. I knew I forgot someone and I was really reaching but couldnt figure out who. Yes! Blue Stars will be in there! No disrespect towards Blue Stars. Love Mike Shapiro and everything he does ...

Revised:

The Cadets

The Blue Devils

Carolina Crown

The Cavaliers

The Bluecoats

The Phantom Regiment

The Boston Crusaders

The Blue Stars

The Blue Knights

The Santa Clara Vanguard

The Glassmen