Rochester Hotel/Motels

Everyone loves to stay downtown at the Raddison, but of course everyone can't. If you go on the DCA web-site there is a page for booking rooms. The Convention Bureau takes great care of DCA guest. Any of the room they would put you in will meet your expectations.

Donna Duckett Rocks!!!

If don't mind traveling downtown from the suburbs, I recommend any of the Hilton Brand hotels. Hampton Inns in Victor, Webster, Irondequiot. Doubletree Inn in Henrietta. Homewood Suites in Henrietta (where I'm staying), Victor, and Greece

MBI has been staying at the Doubletree in Henrietta for the past few years. That place rocks! Very well maintained, the large courtyard and pool/bar in the middle is amazing for socializing and the staff is always pleasant and go the extra mile to make the weekend good for us. They even tear up a bunch of old towels we can use for polishing cloths!

Staying in a hotel that houses a corps however can have it's advantages or disadvantages depending on your perspective.

I would have to agree with Morphy00. The Doubletree in Henrietta is the best place. We are back there after being in a different place last year. YEA

:thumbup:

O M G !!! :smile:

If what you're saying is true, scrappy- it is going to be REALLY interesting at the DoubleTree..

MBI and the 'Evil Empire' together again..1st time since the Holiday Inn in Wilkes-Barre a few years back..Heaven help the barkeeps in the poolside lounge..there won't be enough room for the crowd..

Can't wait to see if Rich Skare graces us with his presence... :smile:

This could make it a BIT more fun for some of us from the Tundra.. :tongue::worthy:

Pat

If don't mind traveling downtown from the suburbs, I recommend any of the Hilton Brand hotels. Hampton Inns in Victor, Webster, Irondequiot. Doubletree Inn in Henrietta. Homewood Suites in Henrietta (where I'm staying), Victor, and Greece

The Webster Hilton is a two-minute drive from where Kidsgrove will be rehearsing. They'll be there all week, so you're sure to be able to get over to see some rehearsal! I know I'll be hanging out there quite a bit. :tongue:

We have stayed at Residence Inn in Greece every year except one (couldn't get in, they were full) that DCA has been in Rochester. We stay in a two bedroom suite along with another couple, and we each have our own bedroom/bathroom so it doesn't "feel" like your sharing the room. It is great, there is a small kitchen so you can eat without having to go out for every meal if you want, in-room internet connection, there is an indoor pool/hot tub, they provide a complimentary breakfast-and not just cereal, fruit and make your own waffles, but eggs, home fries and usually either bacon or sausage. If you can't get in there, there is a Courtyard directly behind the Residence Inn where Music City Legend used to stay-since they're inactive this year, you may have a good shot of still being able to get in there. There are several other hotels in that general area, also quite a few restaurants including an Olive Garden, Perkins, Red Robin, Outback and Red Lobster. About 20 minutes to get to the stadium.

In your opinion. Where are the best hotels/motels in Rochester? Best for the budget. Best for location. Best for comfort and cleaniness. Best all around.

Nick,

Sky Alumni will be staying at the Radisson; I&E and party central and not all that far from the stadium.

Ray

I would have to agree with Morphy00. The Doubletree in Henrietta is the best place. We are back there after being in a different place last year. YEA

I will have to agree that Doubletree is the best place. The Bridgemen have stayed there the past few years and will be staying there again this year.

Place is GREAT!!!!!

George