The Mystré Challenge

So now that we've won the regional and shown how serious we are about winning this year, we decided to hire this guy to stand by the corps gate at every show to let the other corps know we're here :tongue:

day0501_pedro.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we've won the regional and shown how serious we are about winning this year, we decided to hire this guy to stand by the corps gate at every show to let the other corps know we're here :tongue:

day0501_pedro.jpg

Does that take 2 tractor trailers and 50 Conquistadors to move that thing?

The rest of the corps directors will also point fingers at you and laugh, kind of like how we all act during INT's opener. :tongue: (see... that's how it is done)

Glad to know at least someone knows the INT is making fun of The Knights in our opener. Too bad it's you who realized it. You get a cookie. Anyone who can correctly guess who we make fun of in the rest of the show also gets a cookie. :tongue:

Edited by CitBos

Glad to know at least someone knows the INT is making fun of The Knights in our opener. Too bad it's you who realized it. You get a cookie. Anyone who can correctly guess who we make fun of in the rest of the show also gets a cookie. :tongue:

I Figured out the closer !!!!! You are making fun of the Feenicks... I know this because the closer stars out slow and ends with no excitement.

Edited by Jehensley

I Figured out the closer !!!!! You are making fun of the Freenicks... I know this because the closer stars out slow and ends with no excitement.

:tongue: Who?

FREE NICK!

FREE NICK!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

FREE NICK!

FREE NICK!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

...Last time I checked, there was no drum corps called Freenicks, or Freenick. But there is one called Feenicks. Geez, at least my members know how to read. :tongue:

Edited by CitBos

Geez, at last my members know how to read. :tongue:

Took 'em 20 years to learn? :tongue:

...Last time I checked, there was no drum corps called Freenicks, or Freenick. But there is one called Feenicks. Geez, at least my members know how to read. :tongue:

it's not the reedin' itz the Typin'

it's not the reedin' itz the Typin'

Yes, they know how to type too! :tongue: