Kalamazoo Kazoo Kazoo

That is for sure. They have time, but like you said they are going to have to work pretty hard for it.

Absolutely. Tons of reps for those kids and they'll be fine.

Off chance, would you know if this is the first time this season that the Cavies have won drums?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head-to-head for the eight judges in Kalamazoo ...

CCrown went 4-4 against Bluecoats

CCrown went 6-2 against Cavaliers

CCrown went 5-3 against Phantom

Bluecoats went 5-3 against Cavaliers

Bluecoats went 6-2 against Phantom

Cavaliers went 6-2 against Phantom

Yeah no kidding! I feel SOOOO much better with a win here with a pretty dirty outing and noticeably cleaner bluecoats show, especially with a week of rehearsals ahead :)

I didn't see Bluecoats being "noticeably cleaner" at all ... plenty of dirt to clean ... if anything, CCrown was cleaner to my eyes, as was Cavaliers. But it was only hi-cam on FN ...

This is going to be a FUN few weeks, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!???!!?

Absolutely. Tons of reps for those kids and they'll be fine.

Off chance, would you know if this is the first time this season that the Cavies have won drums?

Yes I believe so. I looked in the Drum Score Thread and I couldn't find any other contest in which they won.

in the opinion of those who have been doing this DCI thing for a few years: 0.3 is the margin of error for a full judging panel--- and I agree :)

Let me tell you...I've been doing the "live" thing for 30 years but this living room, no hot sun, no talking around you, 42 inch tv, private bathroom, and free food thing is totally making me happy !! Thank you DCI for the fan network !

Gotta love technology

G

G ~

At last something we agree on :smile:

Just got back from the show... Some initial odds and ends on some of the corps.

Bluecoats and Crown are clean, very clean. I had to remind myself it was July 9th.

Cavaliers will pass both Crown and Bluecoats...their show is going to come together all at the right time. The gap is closing.

Scouts are for REAL. Lightyears ahead of last year.

Blue Stars are dirty with a capital D. With that said, once they clean this puppy up...watch out! This also might have my favorite mello line ever.

Cavaliers will pass both Crown and Bluecoats...their show is going to come together all at the right time. The gap is closing.

This.