The Minneapolis Mash-Up

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=9...a9-f1e0e9dd8807

Mike Boo is updating via a live blog. He said the rain started coming down hard, but now it's dissipated a little. Don't know if it's gonna stay that way, though.

There is more coming. Kind of a big cell on the radar. We are getting clipped by the southern most portion of the cell. Given its movement, it will be through the cities within a few hours. I hope that's not an unacceptable delay.

There is more coming. Kind of a big cell on the radar. We are getting clipped by the southern most portion of the cell. Given its movement, it will be through the cities within a few hours. I hope that's not an unacceptable delay.

I would imagine if it's more than 2 hours it might be "unacceptable." According to the schedule, the last corps was supposed to finish a little before 9:30 Central time. Having the last corps finish at 11:30 Central might be pushing it, but I'd be okay with it. I doubt anybody would be willing to perform past midnight, though.

Oh, and look, now I'm about to get a storm in Atlanta. #### you, Mother Nature!

Contacted DCI via the live chat

live chat says " looks clear on my screen" but she at least did pass the message along to the crew in MN

response from them "changing lighting conditions -- we're actively adjusting"

if you're experiencing a blurry picture even when its in a windows, i suggest using the live chat feature on the fan network to log a report

on my screen the signs on the back stands and numbers on back half of field are clearly out of focus.

Contacted DCI via the live chat

live chat says " looks clear on my screen" but she at least did pass the message along to the crew in MN

response from them "changing lighting conditions -- we're actively adjusting"

if you're experiencing a blurry picture even when its in a windows, i suggest using the live chat feature on the fan network to log a report

on my screen the signs on the back stands and numbers on back half of field are clearly out of focus.

Can Someone get a hold of Michael Boo via facebook?