• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show stopped.

Judges talking.

1 hour delay

It looks the bad weather is almost through the area. I sure hope so!

I checked the weatherchannel.com and looks like it might be raining off and on for about an hour, then should be ok if not cloudy after that.....

guess we'll see...

True... but remember, the Corps just behind and a little ahead of BS are also going to be doing the same thing too... ie cleaning, adding, deleting, and so forth. BS could move up... stay where they are.... or get caught by Corps like Madison Scouts. Anything could happen.

I Agree, all three seem to be completely valid possibilities right now. It's anyone's game. This is what I love about drum corps. It's going to come down to who wants it more.

True... but remember, the Corps just behind and a little ahead of BS are also going to be doing the same thing too... ie cleaning, adding, deleting, and so forth. BS could move up... stay where they are.... or get caught by Corps like Madison Scouts. Anything could happen.

Blue Stars have a enough demand to be the 6-7th place corps, the question is if they can clean it to that level. If they don't get the clean on soon they could end up in the bottom tier of top 12. I see no one with a legitimate shot of knocking them out.

Edited by BozzlyB