Naperville IL

yea phantom has probably one of the most demanding visual books in the top 12 this year, and theyre pulling it off really well right now.

This! CG is their Achilles heel. I am no guard expert, but the scores don't lie.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the radar, it seems very likely it will get begin raining heavily again in Naperville soon. It may clear out after about an hour, once it begins. And after that passes through, it's clear right now on the radar, but stuff keeps popping up in the unstable atmosphere, so there's no guarantee.

Three things I'm looking for:

Can Cavies keep building their score up?

- They're doing great in Visual, but if they want to start passing other corps and raising their overall score, they need to clean the music score. (4th last night in Music)

Can Spirit take their next victim?

- They passed by Crossmen last night, and the Troopers are the next corps ahead of them. Can they raise their score high enough to take the Troopers down?

Can Madison close in on Blue Stars?

- Madison seems to be steamrolling while the Blue Stars have yet to break far enough past 80. Could this be Scouts chance to make yet another pass?

Spirit has been ahead of Crossmen all season. (I think every show they've met....well maybe except one...cannot remember)

Spirit has been ahead of Crossmen all season. (I think every show they've met....well maybe except one...cannot remember)

Crossmen beat Spirit in Alexandria.

Anybody else following the Twitter feed or do you want me to keep posting the updates from there to here?

Can you please give me the link to the twitter feed from everyone at the show?