why no recap?

Here it is.

The issue was getting the fax from the one person in charge locally to the person who posts the recaps. This doesn't happen often, but sometimes there are extenuating circumstances.

Here it is.

The issue was getting the fax from the one person in charge locally to the person who posts the recaps. This doesn't happen often, but sometimes there are extenuating circumstances.

I think they were actually asking about the breakdown, which still seems to be missing from what I'm seeing.

I'm curious about the breakdown as well.

I think they were actually asking about the breakdown, which still seems to be missing from what I'm seeing.

I'm curious about the breakdown as well.

The recap was just received last night by the person who posts it on DCI.org.

The recap was just received last night by the person who posts it on DCI.org.

My wife helps run that show (and the one on Monday night in Wichita) We were in the booth - she helps with the tabulations - the recap was done at precisely the same time as the scores were and was given to the DCI show Coordinator, Scott Speelman. Unfortunately we did not have wireless internet in the booth so we could not send it at that moment. Scott had to "call in" the numbers which he did and then I'm sure he faxed in the print out yesterday - don't know why they are not up yet. But it certainly is not because we did not deliver them. BTW - the scores were posted here just before they were announced to the audience:) If it looks like we are going to have the same problem on Monday, we will post recaps here. I have a broadband card for my laptop so we will try to utilize that on Monday. However the program has to be loaded into the tabulator's laptop, so not sure how that will work yet, but at the very least we will post the numbers here if it looks like we are going to have the same problem. So just for future reference - it is seldom the fault of the show staff that recaps are not up in a timely manner - the program that we use at shows automatically does the recap as we enter the judges scores - so the recap is always done by the time the scores are delivered to the DCI coordinator on site. They then do their best to call it in if there is no internet service.