Cavalcade of Champions - July 17, 2010

I know there is already a thread about Lewisburg but I thought I'd start another. I LOVE this show!!!!! Along with the Caballeros, The Hurricanes, The Empire Statemen, The Bushwhackers and the Reading Buccaneers will be in attendance. It should be a great competition and a great Show!!!!

If you want to see 4 of the top 5 corps from 2009 in one show before Championship weekend, you've got to be at this show.

I hope to see lots of friends on Saturday.

Edited by Loiswt

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lois. This has become a mid season showdown lately. I really like the stadium at Bucknell along with the chance to camp at Mifflinburg all weekend. Makes for a great chance for the corps to really move forward. Can't wait to hit the road!

BTW, is Buccaneer Mac-n-Cheese on the menu? :lol:

BTW, is Buccaneer Mac-n-Cheese on the menu? :lol:

Actually, no......but....we are having the newest corps favorite, taco salad. :doh:

Shameless plug alert (I hope you don't mind, Lois): Word has it there is a pretty decent exhibition corps at the 'Cavalcade of Champions' this Saturday as well.

Best of luck to all the competing corps, but especially to the Cabs! Go Hawthorne!

Shameless plug alert (I hope you don't mind, Lois): Word has it there is a pretty decent exhibition corps at the 'Cavalcade of Champions' this Saturday as well.

Best of luck to all the competing corps, but especially to the Cabs! Go Hawthorne!

You guys are gonna be there? I'm thinkin' Mom will come up then. :lol::doh::music:

On our way to Hornell, NY we went through Lewisburg (or somewhere in that area) and saw the Cavalcade of Champions BILLBOARD!

I loved this show last year, just a beautiful campus and fun place to perform. It was also interesting seeing Amish people up in that town to the west we stayed in.

Mifflinburg. It's been a gracious host to the Balance in Blue for several years.

This will be the first Cavalcade I've missed, and I'm bummed! I'll be thinking about my Blue family and all the performers from a crowded beach in Delaware.

To all corps - safe travels to Lewisburg or wherever your plans take you this weekend - and have great performances. This is a great show to perform at.

To the Bucs - tear it up! Make people remember their trip to Rome!

MMX

I like shameless plugs and I love Cabs Alumni. I really enjoyed your performance at your home show. It's very impressive when you have both the alumni and the competing corps performing together.

Can't wait to see you in Lewisburg.

I like shameless plugs and I love Cabs Alumni. I really enjoyed your performance at your home show. It's very impressive when you have both the alumni and the competing corps performing together.

Can't wait to see you in Lewisburg.

Looking forward to seeing you Lois!!! Leaving at 12 Noon.... See you tomorrow!