The only other thing in South Dakota

I don't have any inside info givers at this show. ARRRGHHHH..... sigh. Twitter? anything?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on here much this year.....Are people not hanging here during shows? Are we all doing things on twitter? Is there an AIM chat?

Other show's tweets were informative and told us when corps were on the field and off, with some giving opinions. Tonight? Complete randomness.

http://twitter.com/CorpsScores/dci-7-15-sioux-falls-sd

# Sluggoaafa Does not understand why pax have to be inconsiderate to the agents, especially when the agents are the ones to let the pax board the plane?! 20 minutes ago via foursquare from Chicago, IL

# Erik J Skinner jkire The Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota around the corner from horn warmup #drumcorps http://twitpic.com/25mml0 20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Sioux Falls, SD

# Gordon Valentine Sluggoaafa You know I'll be there! Hopefully chatting with Rock! RT @DCI_Tour: Who's going to DCI Minnesota this Saturday? #drumcorps 30 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# ToddHeitkamp ToddHeitkamp Relieving old band days at dci with @cheitkamp. Give me a W, gimme an A, gimme a S..... lol about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

# Erik J Skinner jkire Whoever wins tonight gets a photo of Mt. Rushmore wearing the winning corps' band hats. #southdakota #drumcorps #dci about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone from Sioux Falls, SD

There's usually pretty heavy traffic on show threads, just happens that no one seems to be interested in this show. lol

Finally got something, I guess

ColtsBR Good show tonight @TheColts! Still not sold on the Voice-over stuff, however. #redteam #colts #dci #drumcorps 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

But according to the schedule, they should have been done long ago. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

I am interested... Just no live updates at this show... either not a lot of people at the show or not many know of dcp.

Not many of them know twitter, either, or at least how they should use it. Colts, Troopers, and GMen should be done with BK taking the field, if they're on schedule. Sigh

Not many of them know twitter, either, or at least how they should use it. Colts, Troopers, and GMen should be done with BK taking the field, if they're on schedule. Sigh

At least we're not on Pacific or Mtn time any more. Yeeeeeesh there were some late nights!

I thought this was a pretty big show. Cadets and Cavies meet BD? This is what I've been waiting for all season so far.

I hear ya on that one. I've been waiting to see how this match up was gonna turn out too. Guess we will have to wait for DCI to post the scores. *crickets chirping*