Troopers are staying in Richardson:

Berkner HS

1600 E. Spring St.

Richardson, TX 75081

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each corps does list the same housing site on their respective websites !! And it doesn't appear that there are 10 football fields on that campus either.

..or parking spaces, for that matter.

Each corps does list the same housing site on their respective websites !! And it doesn't appear that there are 10 football fields on that campus either.

Welcome to Texas where everything is big, I'm sure there is plenty of room for 3 corps

Edited by Marching Mallets

Anyone know where Pioneer is staying?

The corps not staying in Richardson are going to have a nasty surprise when it comes to traffic. All corps coming from the west should go down 121 to 183 East to Northwest Hwy and then pop up 75.

Roads to avoid:

114/121 North of the airport

635 in any way shape or form

75 North unless you're getting there before 4 or after 7 pm

It's actually really easy to get two corps into Lake Highlands - one stays in the main school and rehearses in the stadium, the other stays in the freshman center and rehearses in the old stadium out back or on a grass field behind the freshman center's cafeteria. (According to Google Maps, these are the only three spots for football fields on campus.)

What I'm interested in is how they're going to get THREE corps into Lake Highlands... because the Mandarins are also penciled in at Lake Highlands on Friday.

Does anyone happen to know how many rows there are in the stadium and/or in which order the seats are numbered?

On Thursday, I'm 21 rows up with seats in the teens, and 29 rows up with seats in the single digits on Friday, both nights in section D. It would be pretty neat to have seats on the 50. I've never really had spectacular seats to a drum corps show.

Does anyone happen to know how many rows there are in the stadium and/or in which order the seats are numbered?

On Thursday, I'm 21 rows up with seats in the teens, and 29 rows up with seats in the single digits on Friday, both nights in section D. It would be pretty neat to have seats on the 50. I've never really had spectacular seats to a drum corps show.

Jay, I'm in row 34 each night. One night with seats 3-4 on side 1 and the other in seats 9-10 on side 2. I won't be on the 50, but I think the press box is probably at about 40ish up. But the last time I saw this show was in 2002, so I have no idea.

i had seats last year in the middle section, on the 50 about 25 rows up. at lake higlands those are GOLDEN. and the stadium faces away from the sun!