Paramount CA Show Scores

Scores from the Paramount show are posted on the DCP Caption Ranking System.

Recaps will be posted, once the data is available.

Congrats to SCVC for pulling out the win. Its been awhile since they have defeated BDB.

I really like their show and its too bad they won't be at finals...it would have been a heck of

a battle.

Cali.

Congrats to SCVC for pulling out the win. Its been awhile since they have defeated BDB.

I really like their show and its too bad they won't be at finals...it would have been a heck of

a battle.

I to wish SCVC was going to finals... They have a great show!!!

Cali.

that was a gift. even more so than in 2008.

Wow.... just give the kids their due. WAY TO GO SCVC!!!!!!! I think BDB is lucky you guys won't be at finals!

Wow.... just give the kids their due. WAY TO GO SCVC!!!!!!! I think BDB is lucky you guys won't be at finals!

Can a corps change their mind and choose to go to DCI with weeks away? Housing shouldnt be a problem, they can shack up with A Corps!!!

Can a corps change their mind and choose to go to DCI with weeks away? Housing shouldnt be a problem, they can shack up with A Corps!!!

Doubt it. (In this scenario). They made the decision to not go to finals this year because the local schools start the very week after finals. Likely part of the reason they limited membership in the A corps to those 18 and older as well (a decision I don't agree with, but there it is).

This win is GREAT news, though. :cool: