Rockford, IL

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Cadets strongly ahead of SCV and Phantom in GE and in overall Visual (though losing guard to SCV). Cadets won brass, but Phantom tied Cadets in overall Music through winning both MusEns and Perc.

Looks like Cadets need to work on guard and on music ensemble as they continue to clean.

Don't think Cadets see Crown/Coats until Sunday. They do face Cavies this week. Cadets were ahead of Cavies by about 0.7 last Thursday; Coats were ahead of Cavies by about a point last night...so it may be true that Cadets/Crown/Coats are neck&neck, with Cavies 0.5-1pt behind.

Tekk that would defeat the purpose of not naming her....you'll have to check the recap. (Personally I have nothing against her, but I think it's a funny DCP thing) :worthy:

i think i should charge for the use of that phrase, since it is I who came up with it! (hell, if Tekk can charge $1 for whatever, i can collect royalties for this!)

and just to prove a point that she hates Regiment...she gave the guard a score 0.2 lower than they earned at their last show before SOS that was 6 days prior!!! now tell me how that happens!?!