Minnesota VOD

Corps listed include: Blue Knights, Colt Cadets, Glassmen, Legends, Madison Scouts, Pioneer, Racine Scouts, Spirit, Teal Sound and Troopers.

Why no Crossmen?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why no Crossmen?

No idea.

Geez I didn't want to sound ungrateful but I am in TOTAL agreement with your statement. It's 2010 and there's really no excuse for bad quality videos especially for the amount they charge for Fan Network.

I would have to agree with you on this point. I would also add that it is not the first year for the fan network either.

Why no Crossmen?

also no colts, mn brass or govies...

DCI stated on facebook that there are copyright issues. :cool:

Given that my connection is on the slow side of high speed, I'm happy for the lower quality. I also feel for $60, the price is about correct.

Then provide high and low quality versions.

DCI shouldn't kill it for everyone because a few people are still stuck on dial-up.

Bandwidth is cheap now and so is data storage. There's no excuse anymore for poor quality. This is why I haven't signed up. I have not heard anything good about the quality. There's 60 bucks they'll never see because of their low quality.