The Kansas City MO-chacino House

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gsens06 is tweeting, but I can't follow him directly, something up with Twitter. Via corpsscores, he said that BK went on about 20 minutes ago. Some delay with their truck caused a 10 minute addition to intermission. He said BK was "different, but good, wish I could get another read" , whatever that means, haha

gsens06 is tweeting, but I can't follow him directly, something up with Twitter. Via corpsscores, he said that BK went on about 20 minutes ago. Some delay with their truck caused a 10 minute addition to intermission. He said BK was "different, but good, wish I could get another read" , whatever that means, haha

If that is true,then this show should be over soon! :thumbup:

Hmmmm,65 users in this thread,259 in the Wichita..think that has to do with people knowing how this night is gonna turn out but much closer between Crown and Coats?

BD just finished

BD just finished

Scores coming soon I bet.... Was told BK had a good show tonight, and that it was very windy for the guards tonight!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

If by "different" he means awesome, then I agree... :thumbup:

Cali.

Are you there, Cali?