Bluecoats do you think the Cavies are a threat?

the only thing the Bluecoats can do is work hard to max out their show, and make changes where appropriate...

which is exactly the same things they would do if there was no one within 5 points of them.

If they don't expand from the new ending they are working on now, they won't be gaining much at all. It just seems too simple for my taste.

From my perspective if Bluuuuuuuuuuuue is pushing to win then all corps are a threat until the scores are read at finals.... if you don't push yourselfs then they'll pass you.....

Favorite Quote: It's Not About Reaching Ones Goals It's Rising Above Them!

All i'm going to say is that don't over look the fact that its a MAJOR possibility that The Cavaliers have a shot to pass up the Bluecoats and Carolina Crown. Last time they went head to head it wasn't like the Bluecoats were 3-5 points ahead. In fact the Cavies were only decimals behind. So to sum it up, nothing is over till its over. (I would like to see the Bluecoats win however but I have to keep cheering for my favorite of course)

Yes, because all Bluecoats members and fans are chuckling loudly about how all other corps are beneath their mighty superiority........

No, that'd be really stupid. In before the close.

The Bluecoats can think whatever the heck they want. If they'd like to look forward towards the 2 corps ahead of them, that's great, but I hope they don't forget what's lurking behind. There's a few corps back there that typically have a late season surge that they might not be able to keep up with. I honestly think the top 6-7 corps right now could shuffle out any way come Finals night...