Addressing a bad rumor - Rochester 2010

p.s. The first copy of "My Immortal: The Vampires of Berlin" will be signed and put up for auction on eBay soon, with all proceeds going to the Renegades 2010 DCA Championship fund.

More Info on the FB page --

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Immortal-...18017268?ref=ts

It has come to my attention that the latest and greatest rumor running through DCA is that the Renegades are about to announce a pull out from the 2010 DCA Championships.

To be perfectly clear, this rumor is 100% false, and anyone spreading it has bad information.

The Renegades and Crunchy Frog will be at DCA this year, and both groups are kicking @ss on the field/stage right now.

Truth be told, Renegades have had a devastating year financially, and we do not yet have all of the financial details of the DCA trip figured out. In fact, if you want to buy a Renegades souvie or donate to the corps, this is the best time in the Renegades history to do so, as the corps is desperately seeking donations so we can get the corps to DCA.

But -- there is absolutely no plan on the table right now for the Renegades "not" to come to DCA 2010 ... we'll be there. Failure is not an option.

Glad to hear it - DCA has suffered enough economic casualties among corps this year...

Watch it Liz. Some of the younger folk around here might think your talking about me :):):) :unsure::tongue::devil:
Wrong end of the horse, Ed!!! :) :devil::tongue: :)

I wish you guys the best and hope you make it to Rochester this year

???????????????

Did you even read his post?????

:tongue::tongue::colgate::sadlike::thumbup::tongue::tongue:

Lee, and others- There is a lot of good things in the world of the California DCA representation right now. I am sorry to hear the rumor was even mentioned of Gades not coming, because the positive things have far outweighed the negative out here, this summer. I know we know it- and really are not even thinking about that train slowing down....

I noticed not much has been said in these posts about whats been happeing out here, up to this point. But., I think we all have had a lot of fun out here so far in "First Tour".

Ie: Dream and Gades had a great time last Sunday playing at the Santa Monica Pier at a party organized by Sin City Regiment. Combined horn and battery arc on the beach was great- plus hearing the shows front and center in the arc was goosebumps. Lots of onlooker s from the pier- and some great exposure. Absolutely, a great time.

Freelancers Alums put on a fantastic show at the DCI show at Paramount HS on Saturday night. These guys have a great sound this year - Will love the mini corps.

IMO, as a participant in Dream, it s been a good summer so far. Exceptions being the heat. ..Gades had it in Stockton, (from what I heard from you guys)... and I think what we all went through with the heat in Corona- (plus "that" traffic on the 91)- And that bus ride for Dream.....yeah. Ok, take that out, and I think we have had a great season so far.

Most of all- the California family has partied together- new friends emerged & old friends relived good times.

We cant wait for Rochester.

See you all there.

Edited by Dmlkmen

???????????????

Did you even read his post?????

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Of course I did. He mentioned money and that can always put the squash on things. I hope you guys make it out and best of luck to you:) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: