4 Blue Stars 86.350

5 Glassmen 82.850

6 Troopers 79.500

7 The Academy 79.450

8 Spirit 76.500

9 Pacific Crest 75.250

10 Mandarins 73.000

11 Cascades 70.750

Glad to see theses scores!!! WOW.....GLASSMEN SURE MADE A JUMP TONIGHT!!!! I know it was a different show and all but they just past Scouts with that score! There could be a battle for 11th after all!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 Bluecoats 89.550

2 Carolina Crown 89.450

3 Santa Clara Vanguard 86.900

4 Blue Stars 86.350

5 Glassmen 82.850

6 Troopers 79.500

7 The Academy 79.450

8 Spirit 76.500

9 Pacific Crest 75.250

10 Mandarins 73.000

11 Cascades 70.750

Wow go Blue Stars!

# cjalsip Crowd not happy with corps placements, but I think it was spot on. less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Chris Alsip cjalsip Crown with a not as strong performance, and only lost by .1? Wow. Thought bluecoats broke 90 tonight.

what then. Glassmen got the spot they should have had last night will there score go up more?

And the answer is yes , SIR about two point's worth !! :thumbup: Good job Glassmen keep it up practice , practice and practice I'm sure Sal , Rob and Gile's have some cool stuff to add to the mix so believe , believe it can happen your through the hard stuff , you can handle anything that the instructors throw at you right now and trust me they won't throw anything that you can't handle right now , you can do it kid's !! I love each and everyone of you even if I haven't been around that much trust me you are in very capable hands !!!! Smitty :thumbup::doh::tongue:

And the answer is yes , SIR about two point's worth !! :tongue: Good job Glassmen keep it up practice , practice and practice I'm sure Sal , Rob and Gile's have some cool stuff to add to the mix so believe , believe it can happen your through the hard stuff , you can handle anything that the instructors throw at you right now and trust me they won't throw anything that you can't handle right now , you can do it kid's !! I love each and everyone of you even if I haven't been around that much trust me you are in very capable hands !!!! Smitty :thumbup::doh::tongue:

believe? dont you mean pray :thumbup: