Your 6th Prediction Thread

maybe i should've waited until tomorrow to open this.

Or the day after tomorrow Lance ? But it's all good my friend . :thumbdown:

1. Blue Devils - Great show being performed great!

2. The Cavaliers - Kudos to the members and staff for working out this show and still SO much room

3. The Cadets - Not one of my favorite Cadets' shows, but this is a solid drum corps that knows how to finish strong

4. Carolina Crown - Solid season for Crown - still a really good chance at pushing into the top three

5. Phantom Regiment -Holy Cow! What a percussion section! The guard needs work and just clean, clean, clean

6. Bluecoats -The future is always linked to the past and I want to love this show, but cant and it just seems like it will fade like every other year

7. Blue Stars - Coming on strong

8. Santa Clara Vanguard - What's going on with this group? Are changes coming? Please, please, please

9. Blue Knights - The guard is fun and cute ... how many costume changes are there?

10. Boston Crusaders Solid year for Boston and could finish higher ... 3 weeks out is a lot of time for things to change

11. Madison Scouts - Welcome Back !

12. Academy - Welcome!

Until Academy beats both Troop and Gmen consistently you will not see them in finals. I believe that Troop and Gmen have a superior show concept and much better marching. If Academy finds a way to have real style in their marching then they have a chance.

... 2007 (and that's a "special" case as they scored better than they did in 2006 when they were fourth) ... 2002 ... 1991 ... 1988 ... really -- that's "like every other year"???? Four times in the last 22 years???

Get your facts straight. Bluecoats finished better Saturday night at Finals than they were in Quarterfinals (or "seeded" coming into Quarterfinals) in 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2001 ... and other years before that which I just didn't bother to go back into ...

My predictions ...

1 - Cavies

2 - Blue Devils

3 - Cadets

4 - Bluecoats

5 - CCrown

6 - Phantom

7 - SCV

8 - Blue Stars

9 - Boston

10- Blue Knights

11- Madison

12- Glassmen

13- Troopers

14- Spirit

15- Academy

16- Colts

17- Crossmen

No need to get hostile over a prediction ... but get your facts straight ... Bluecoats were beating just about everyone last year and peaked when??? And faded to what place??? Face it: their recent history is starting strong and fading ... sorry if you marched there and your penny got tarnished, but facts are facts ... they fade over the course of the season ... not three days at the end ...