Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Cadets make so many changes, They are traditional and throwing it right at us! Good for them. Solid brass and visual. Guard looking much

better but the corps changed lots of music and drill. The next 2 wks its cleaning time. I like them. May see a shot upward at the end.

I don't think it's missing something...... there actually a lot in it that needs to be "missed."

And what an ending they used to have! A few weeks ago this was one of my favorite Cadets shows of all time and probably my favorite show from this summer.... now some parts of it are just unbearable..... very disappointing.

Maybe too much is it. But you feel the same as me... It was great a few weeks ago.. around the time the Denver show came, but now the show has no clear vision or focus. Not as entertaining as it was with all the simplified changes. Miss the dare devil Cadets drill.

Maybe they think they can pull a BD and easy that drill up to win? ..... :shutup::worthy: :worthy: :worthy::cool::shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

INT is throwing down

Edited by blueorginal

Ugh...Hoppy & Co had to add the sub-par, ineffective, sophmoric vocals....sorry, not needed, doesnt enhance the show or the theme....not on par with the rest of the output of the corps.

G

I LOVED the show all year and then this--agreed--DROP IT!!!!