If The G7 Leave,What About Their Feeder Corps

It don't know if this has been discussed. I know no one knows the answer, but I was just wondering,if the G7 leave DCI, what happens to the Blue Devils "B" and "C" corps and the Santa Clara Cadets.

It will be interesting to see, if the G7 leave DCI, if they'd still try to have these feeder corps stay in Open Class and, if they wanted them to compete in Open Class, would DCI let them.

It don't know if this has been discussed. I know no one knows the answer, but I was just wondering,if the G7 leave DCI, what happens to the Blue Devils "B" and "C" corps and the Santa Clara Cadets.

It will be interesting to see, if the G7 leave DCI, if they'd still try to have these feeder corps stay in Open Class and, if they wanted them to compete in Open Class, would DCI let them.

Page 11 of the proposal shows these corps in the 'A' category, part of the regional touring model. All other corps not listed at AAA, AA, or A are relegated to the Open Class. Their "feeder" corps are going with them down the G7 Yellow Brick Road...

Edited by garfield

Page 11 of the proposal shows these corps in the 'A' category, part of the regional touring model. All other corps not listed at AAA, AA, or A are relegated to the Open Class. Their "feeder" corps are going with them down the G7 Yellow Brick Road...

I understand that this was in the G7's proposal.What I was wondering,if DCI rejects the G7 proposal entirely and the G7 leave DCI then what would happen to the feeder corps ?

I understand that this was in the G7's proposal.What I was wondering,if DCI rejects the G7 proposal entirely and the G7 leave DCI then what would happen to the feeder corps ?

Well, if the G7 bolt then their feeder corps go with them. Can't imagine BDB missing out on all the new revenue sources.

But now that I think about it, I suppose the G7 could feed their feeders while they incubate them in DCI then drag them away to the G7 circuit when they attain "elite" status in DCI.

Interesting...

Well, if the G7 bolt then their feeder corps go with them. Can't imagine BDB missing out on all the new revenue sources.

But now that I think about it, I suppose the G7 could feed their feeders while they incubate them in DCI then drag them away to the G7 circuit when they attain "elite" status in DCI.

Interesting...

yea, they can incubate them where there is no monetary or organizational support in the "regional circuits" (that don't exist), as per the proposal.

No one knows. The threat of leaving is implied in their statement about doing nothing is unacceptable. As for the BD family, there is more than BD, BDB and BDC. But, I have never heard talk of G7 from any of the people at BD. My information is from this forum, and the leaked PPT. BTW, does anyone know if that PPT was ever updated?