Anyone have a review for Dekalb?

For all of us you couldn't go on tour, does anyone have a review of Dekalb last night?

And while you read this, if you go to Paw Paw, Rice Lake, Eau Claire, Dayton, Dubuque and so on... take a few minutes to write your impression down! It is so much appreciated. Open season is short and so far interesting. I am sure all those "silent" readers want to know about BDB, Velvet, Legends, Spartans, Stentors, Racine Scouts and more!!

Thanks

Here's one...including pictures! :worthy:

For all of us you couldn't go on tour, does anyone have a review of Dekalb last night?

And while you read this, if you go to Paw Paw, Rice Lake, Eau Claire, Dayton, Dubuque and so on... take a few minutes to write your impression down! It is so much appreciated. Open season is short and so far interesting. I am sure all those "silent" readers want to know about BDB, Velvet, Legends, Spartans, Stentors, Racine Scouts and more!!

Thanks

and more, one of my most favorite corps

Any scores from Paw Paw yett??

Place Corps Score

Open Class

1 Spartans 81.450

2 Legends 80.350

3 Colt Cadets 79.200

4 Genesis 77.550

5 Velvet Knights 75.100

6 Blue Saints 58.250

International

1 Strangnas 69.950

I've been around corps since the early 80's and have been with CC all season. Even though I'm a parent with CC I'm pretty objective. Last night's score at Paw Paw was the highest in Colt Cadets history! The acceleration of their achievement increases by the day. Right now the odds weigh heavily in their favor to make Open finals. But, as you know, ANYTHING in Drum Corps can happen! If you happen to have the chance to see them please do. The show is entertaining with RECOGNIZABLE music. One high note is our baritone soloist - amazing tone - and so young - in years to come she could be a legend.

Wish us luck.

. One high note is our baritone soloist - amazing tone - and so young - in years to come she could be a legend.

Wish us luck.

I'm sure Legends would love to have her in the future. j/k ;)

It is great to see the Colt Cadets continue to grow and improve as a corps.