Three Year Winning Percentage

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have surfaced in some other thread, but what is the longest any corps has gone undefeated?

This may have surfaced in some other thread, but what is the longest any corps has gone undefeated?

Yes, it has been talked about often on this forum, but here are the longest DCI era winning streaks:

64--Cavaliers 2001-2003

51--Blue Devils 1979-80

49--Blue Devils 1994-95

If BD runs the table the rest of this season, their current streak will put them at the bottom range of this group.

Edited by Northern Thunder

Yes, it has been talked about often on this forum, but here are the longest DCI era winning streaks:

64--Cavaliers 2001-2003

51--Blue Devils 1979-80

49--Blue Devils 1994-95

If BD runs the table the rest of this season, their current streak will put them at the bottom range of this group.

The Blue Devils are currently sitting at 44 straight wins through the Atlanta show starting with their 1st show in 2009 and they still have 7 shows left this season. so if they go undefeated this year they will tie the second longest streak at 51. And assuming they start the season next year ahead of SCV then they will set a new 2nd longest streak and only need 12 more in 2011 to tie Cavaliers streak.

The Blue Devils are currently sitting at 44 straight wins through the Atlanta show starting with their 1st show in 2009 and they still have 7 shows left this season. so if they go undefeated this year they will tie the second longest streak at 51. And assuming they start the season next year ahead of SCV then they will set a new 2nd longest streak and only need 12 more in 2011 to tie Cavaliers streak.

Thanks to you and Northern Thunder. I appreciate it.

A question for you DCI historians out there...what is the highest three year winning percentage in DCI history?

For 2008, 2009, and so far thru 2010....BD has a total record of 68-2 (and if you add BDB into it, the BD organization is a combined 102-4).

I was just wondering if we are witnessing an unprecidented situation.

equally impressive (to me at least) is that if Phantom hadn't displayed that amazing performance in 2008 (one of my favs of all time, btw)

then BD would have been looking at the possibility of back-to-back-to-back-to-back Championships...if you included 2007.

I'm amazed at the consistant level of excellence.

Cali.

Other than Phantom winning 2008 DCI finals, who else beat BD during this 68-2 streak?