Three Year Winning Percentage

Just going off of corpsreps information. I know there are always a few shows missing from their stats, just because the info was never sent to them about particular shows. Your numbers just makes their record even stronger (and I find it strange that they performed more shows in those 3 years than BDA and BDB combined in the original post over 3 years).

no the BDB & BDA combined stats were over 100 shows.

My bad I wasn't counting 1984. Forget my post - continue with your regularly scheduled thread

Edited by bluecoats88

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My column (The Amazing World of Drum Corps) in the latest issue of Drum Corps World mentions that on July 31, 1983, Garfield became the first corps to win 30 contests in a season. They went on to tally 41 for the year.....a record that will probably NEVER be broken again. (Especially since no corps do anywhere near 40 contests a season anymore.)

The last corps to get 30 or more wins in a season was 2002 Cavaliers, with 33.

My column (The Amazing World of Drum Corps) in the latest issue of Drum Corps World mentions that on July 31, 1983, Garfield became the first corps to win 30 contests in a season. They went on to tally 41 for the year.....a record that will probably NEVER be broken again. (Especially since no corps do anywhere near 40 contests a season anymore.)

The last corps to get 30 or more wins in a season was 2002 Cavaliers, with 33.

Great post and thanks for the info. I look back at the stats for every year that I marched and the corps that I was with ....... corpsreps.com is missing alot of shows. I remember my first year doing over 40 shows for sure and it's only recording 34. 87 was an almost Identical schedule for NA and it only shows 26. 88 was the bus crash year and we missed 3 weeks of competition yet it still shows 27 shows. I'm kinda baffled.

I know in 90 we did more than 40 shows. corpsreps.com shows 37. I'm pretty sure we did 43 or 44 shows that year.

I guess I'll put this out there to everyone on this board. If you have old recaps or programs from shows prior to 1993.... Please send score info to corpsreps.com so we can get our history updated and accurate.

THANKS!