Salem Saloon 8/3/10

Im not addicted, I have just heard so many rumors from people at what they are gonna do with the ending, and i wanna get clarified.

And also, I tend to get a bit excited the last two weeks of season so excuse my Excitement :)

Edited by ohwiseone

oh no... something even better.

this reminds me of 2010: Space Odyssey.

Dave Bowman: You see, something's going to happen. You must leave.

Heywood Floyd: What? What's going to happen?

Dave Bowman: Something wonderful.

Heywood Floyd: What?

Dave Bowman: I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.

Too bad the Fan Network couldn't give us at least an audio feed. You guys & gals posting from the stadium are GREAT and THANK YOU!!!, but I want to hear what's going on.

Too bad the Fan Network couldn't give us at least an audio feed. You guys & gals posting from the stadium are GREAT and THANK YOU!!!, but I want to hear what's going on.

Wish I could help you there...Stadium has wifi!!!! Now on the field...Jerrrrrsey Surf

Wish I could help you there...Stadium has wifi!!!! Now on the field...Jerrrrrsey Surf

Thanks for the offer. Keep up the great work with the tweets!!!

I've said this in the past too. It would take very little tech to get an audio feed out of a stadium. Fan Network Radio would be a great addition. A netbook, a 3G dongle, and a decent mic you're all set.