SoCal Dream Seeking Donations

Thanks to everyone who donates (regardless of HOW they donate) to help Dream make it to New York!! We appreciate everyone's willingness to chip in..... :thumbup:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the donations we have received so far, we will be able to get the equipment truck to about Ashland Ohio. We have just a few hundred miles to get there then get our equipment and people(me!) home.

Thank you everyone that has made a donation so far. When you see us on the field, know that it is because of your generosity that we were able to be there. Everyone that donates is "on the field" with us because we know YOU are making our trip possible. Anyone else want to be with us?

Hey everyone, with the donations that came in the mail today, it appears that we are about 50 miles from Rochester.

Thanks everyone for your help. I hate to keep asking, but if there is anyone else that would like to help out, we appreciate every amount received. You are making our trip possible.

• 2 weeks later...

So...Bob, have you started looking for an apartment in Rochester or are you going to be able to drive the equipment back to SoCal?

and

Thanks to all you who donated...

Going to PayPal now - I have a few hundie I want to keep from my wife, so you guys are the beneficiary! Better spent on Drum Corps than another nail appointment :lookaround:

Mike

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year

And PROUD Father of a Hurricane Trumpet!!

*Bump*

:lookaround:

Thank you all so much, for help us get to DCA every little bit helps...