Housing sites for Allentown?

thanks! what is it? Where

The Hamilton Family Diner.

It's not really fun, its just an Allentown staple. The diner is right on the other side of the park from JBC.

If youre looking for fun in Allentown, thats kind of like looking for a girl at a Rush show.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really fun, its just an Allentown staple. The diner is right on the other side of the park from JBC.

If youre looking for fun in Allentown, thats kind of like looking for a girl at a Rush show.

they do have that water park still right?

That could be fun, but I prefer to go watch a corps rehearse. Gotta figure out who I wanna check out on friday when I get into town.

and Rush is playing the Fairground on 8/31.

don't forget Dorney Park and Wild Water Kingdom

Madison Scouts River Dell Regional High School

Does anyone know if Madison will be at this site on Sunday too (since it is close to their Sunday Clifton, NJ show)? I would love to swing by but would hate to make the trip if they've moved on.

Does anyone know if Madison will be at this site on Sunday too (since it is close to their Sunday Clifton, NJ show)? I would love to swing by but would hate to make the trip if they've moved on.

check with the corps. the list i got was only for the corps that performed on their chosen day for Allentown

They are definitely staying there after Allentown. I read from them it is a long trip to Allentown but a short one to Clifton from the practice site.

Does anyone have times for when Madison is practicing on Friday?

check with the corps