Can anyone tell me which corps had the uniforms that

I seem to recall someone having uniforms that had zippers, and during the course of the show they would change the colors on the front of the uniform. So one panel might be red, one blue, etc. Does anyone else remember this show? I feel bad because I can't remember who did this. I know I have this show on DVD in the Legacy collection and would like to watch it again.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Freelancers 1985.

Vanguard changed pants colors while going through a tunnel. I watched the video last night, but I'm not sure what year - maybe 1992?

SCV changed pants on the field in 1985 and 1986 - from dark green to white. Very cool, especially with the increased tempo the low brass had during their pants change!

Vanguard changed pants colors while going through a tunnel. I watched the video last night, but I'm not sure what year - maybe 1992?

'85 or '86

Sounds like Freelancers 1985.

We have a winner. They had velcro attached parts that were removed and/or turned over to show a different color at different times during their show.SCV(same year,btw) had different pants and a tunnel they went through(in green, out white)while in the tunnel,I guess there was someone who ripped the velcro attached pants off.

Or youve been watching the Donteatthebrownacid Cadettes. :smile:

85 Freelancers...the front overlay (it wasn't even a full jacket....just a surcoat over a black shirt with a high collar....the sleeves weren't even finished off, as they were under gauntlets) was like a book with 2 pages.

One page was white, the inner page was red, and the last was yellow...there was a seam running down the center that was the "spine of the book"

Freelancertop.jpg

You can see the center seam on the white portion.

A neat effect, but someone ALWAYS seemed to miss a change.

Other corps had color changes that year...Avante Garde did, but most people either think Freelancers or SCV and the "Tunnel of Doom"