Allentown

joshuaglenn

Crusaders were strong. Lots of sound, nice ballad, great bass drums, theme makes sense. Emotional ride a little flat for me

JDandTurkelton

#drumcorps #dci Boston was very tasty and good. Their arrangement of Rachmaninov is very real good and conquest works so well.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

# Jplan72 BAC has some drill to fix hopefully, but Blue Stars and they will be a fight. half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

# Tony Flores JDandTurkelton #drumcorps #dci Boston was very tasty and good. Their arrangement of Rachmaninov is very real good and conquest works so well. half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from Allentown, PA

# Vivian Leigh Rum1sGone Awesome job @bostoncrusaders!!! You rocked it! I'm proud of you @shifty98!!!!!! =) half a minute ago via Touiteur

# Joshua Glenn joshuaglenn Crusaders were strong. Lots of sound, nice ballad, great bass drums, theme makes sense. Emotional ride a little flat for me. #dci #Allentown less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

mdelcorso

Something new... In 16 years I've never seen anybody ejected from a drum corps show... Until now! #dci

(wonder what that's all about?)

What the heck...

mdelcorso

Something new... In 16 years I've never seen anybody ejected from a drum corps show... Until now! #dci

(wonder what that's all about?)

oh do tell!!!!

Wonder if they're serving alcohol there? On the other hand, to get drunk enough off 8$ a cup bud lights you'd have to take out a 2nd mortgage...