Allentown

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

# Joshua Glenn joshuaglenn

Congrats @yeaguy, you & @TheCadets won me over w/Toy Souldier. Trumpets that clean belong on my fantasy team. #dci http://yfrog.com/cc3e2tj half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Michael Del Corso mdelcorso

#TheCadets have a nice show but security let a kid in a blue tshirt run around the field... It was very distracting! #dci #Allentown 1 minute ago via Echofon

# Madeleine Claire Madzteir

Obligatory (and fitting) remark for cadets: "at first I was like :| but then I lol'd" #dci

# shuaglenn Congrats @yeaguy, you & @TheCadets won me over w/Toy Souldier. Trumpets that clean belong on my fantasy team. #dci http://yfrog.com/cc3e2tj less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# Dennis Arocena spam_and_eggs @TheCadets brought the heat tonight! Thank you! #drumcorps #dciallentown less than a minute ago via Echofon

# Greg Brock gregbrock Cadets: not on fire out of the gate, but picked up steam, fed off the home crowd. I'm crazy about the music in this show! 1 minute ago via Osfoora for iPhone

# Diane Denesowicz Dianekde In the end, crowd liked Cadets show, but it took a while.

And from me, by the way....GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDandTurkelton

#drumcorps #dci @TheCadets Absolutely fantastic performance and you tore it up. Very fun to watch thank you

btw that Yfrog pic in the last post is pretty Tight! Cadets are starting to clean up. One see 1 person barely out of form and one bad interval (and they're moving to boot).

Nomination for TWEET of the night:

Michael Del Corso mdelcorso

#TheCadets have a nice show but security let a kid in a blue tshirt run around the field... It was very distracting! #dci

__carlo

#dci #drumcorps Cadets: always good for a drill down into a company front. I wish I could get my eyes off the kid to watch their #str8legs..