Do you like the Blue Devil's show?

Do you like the Blue Devil's show?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Blue Devil's show?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, with qualifications,

I LOVE the music (but I have a first edition of City of Glass)

The horn and drum drill is a little too winter guardy for my tastes.

Mirrors are cool at times, but overbearing at others.

IMHO

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's have a poll about having a poll on whether or not you like the Blue Devils show.

Or maybe a poll on whether you'd think having Jeffrey in BD's show would improve things or not.

At least those would be interesting.

Edited by atlvalet

Let's have a poll about having a poll on whether or not you like the Blue Devils show.

Or maybe a poll on whether you'd think having Jeffrey in BD's show would improve things or not.

You be quiet now. :thumbup: Its because of you I go into uncontrollable laughter at all the wrong times thanks to your review and that "Barf" comment !!!

G

Hey, I liked Marauders

G

i did too most years. just not that one.

Jeffrey would see his reflection in one of the mirrors and flee into the Cavies show and get assassinated

Jeffrey would see his reflection in one of the mirrors and flee into the Cavies show and get assassinated

In my goofy mind, Jeffrey would be sucked into the mirror and Cavaliers guard would chase him (while Cadets played A-Ha's "Take On Me").

Now THAT would be a show I think we would ALL* absolutely love!

* "ALL" of course meaning all of us who appreciate the classic 'Take On Me' video

In my goofy mind, Jeffrey would be sucked into the mirror and Cavaliers guard would chase him (while Cadets played A-Ha's "Take On Me").

Now THAT would be a show I think we would ALL* absolutely love!

* "ALL" of course meaning all of us who appreciate the classic 'Take On Me' video

Holy ####! Aha!!!! Now what am I supposed to do with that video image and song you have embedded in my brain.... you heartless ########!

Brought to my knees by the eighties....

Here's some counter-fire....."The The"

I, for one, think it is interesting to see how people react to different shows. I'd like to see "Do you like Crown's show" etc as well. I also think it's entirely reasonable to be disappointed when a show you don't enjoy is running away with the contest. Likewise, it makes total sense to be proud when a show you love is running away with the contest.

It makes less sense to complain when people talk about how they like or don't like the show and why. It makes even less sense to say "get over it" and "just look at the scores".

And of course it doesn't any sense at all to rage about a show you hate that's losing, but that didn't keep me from anger over Cadets 08...

This is easy to some up, while I appreciate what's being done on the field I don't love it. Like is probably a better word. Kind of like when you're in a relationship and you are about to break up.

I like and appreciate you but don't love you.

Petty much somes it up!

Edited by Phantombari1