Toledo....

Cascades in action:

10%208:12:14%20PM.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear with me. I have to switch from the stadium wireless to Verizon 3G because they block almost everything.

Cascades are sounding pretty clean tonight, much improved over Atlanta.

I've got a lot more ambient noise around me tonight. I can't move down to the announcer's table since the tabulator's there, too.

Company front in Tomorrow gets applause! Cascades are really working it tonight!

Huge finish! Cascades really started the show tonight off strong. Great momentum heading into Indy!

I've got a lot more ambient noise around me tonight. I can't move down to the announcer's table since the tabulator's there, too.

Company front in Tomorrow gets applause! Cascades are really working it tonight!

Hey Kevin...Kemo here...worked late...can't make the show...glad you're there. Good job

OK, I'm all settled in now, and I am ready for our next corps.

Next on the field is Pacific Crest from Diamond Bar, California. Their 2010 production is entitled "The Maze" and consists of:

Machu Picchu by Yagisawa, Satoshi

Asphalt Cocktail by Mackey, John

Sam's Gone (from I Am Legend) by Howard, James Newton

Turbine by Mackey, John

Crest goes right into their show as soon as the announcer is finished. Big sound from the horns, very well in tune and balanced. Great crescendo to the release, too!

Most of my posts will be related to the music as my vantage point is too far back to see the whole field. I might try and move down at some point now that the seat in front of me is empty.

Brass is very tight so far. Not hearing any fracks or stick outs. Releases have been razor sharp to start.