Here I was logging in for scores....

I cant remember (and think its quite high) but does anyone remember offhand the record score in d2\3 \ open class?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember (and think its quite high) but does anyone remember offhand the record score in d2\3 \ open class?

well, in 2005 the Spartans were 96.069...none higher in the last seven years at least...

Cali.

2002 Magic of Orlando - 99.050

next highest score was Capital Regiment - 96.500

2002 Magic of Orlando - 99.050

next highest score was Capital Regiment - 96.500

Thats it. Thanks

2001 Mandarins - 97.800

Looks like since 2000, the top 3 scores are held by Magic of Orlando (99.05 in 2002), Mandarins (97.8 in 2001) and East Coast Jazz (97.475 in 2005). Looks like BDB could make a run ours and Mandarins' scores, but I doubt anyone will ever break Magic's score.

And then SCVC had a 96.825 to BDB's 96.775 in 2008. So I think those two fill out the top 5 for high scores.

Yeah, i was thinking that as well. Went back to 05, only 5 years ago, and saw this:

Thanks for posting that-

Sad to see so many that are gone- but also - so glad to see some are still kicking and getting better and better all the time- like the Raiders and the Colt Cadets. Good job to all the corps!!! :thumbup:

Although I was far in bed by the time anything got posted, I'm glad to see a good competitive season. I hope I can catch everything on the fan network. :thumbup:

However, a 3 point jump in 2 days? strange....

You know, after thinking about it last night, I suppose a 3 point jump makes sense. All season long I did think their numbers were a bit low. I thought "There's no way that they really that far behind!?!" and I guess that was a correct assumption.

So, a 3 point jump makes sense.Especially seeings as this was the first time all the groups met up.

Cool.

Hope I didn't offend last night.

GO OPEN CLASS!!!!

i'm glad i marched while Div. 2/3 were still relatively big...yeah, "finals" might not have made ANY sense (lol), but it was still fun to have so many corps in the competition... best of luck to all of this year's corps... don't expect much of an audience at semis/finals tho :thumbup:

Edited by Gbassman5