My actual Finals Predictions

We all know corps typically do something different or add something new for championship week. So will these be the changes? No. But it'd be awesome if I was right.

Note: all meant in good fun.

12) Glassmen

After being passed by Madison at Semi's, the Glassmen pull out a Pope Uniform for the DM to really push the prayer theme. At the end of the last note, the members actually pray together to pass Madison/BK. However, they still finish 12th.

11) BK

Blue Knights throw in a head nod with a *ding* at the end of every moment.

10) Madison Scouts

Madison ending has an addition 3 minute Malguena section that brings down Lucas Oil. Absolutely amazing. I mean, Bristol Palin re-re engages that dude to replace the baby she just through. The corps scores a 99.5, but with the time penalty deduction, finishes tenth.

9) Boston

Boston does their show. One of the few I haven't seen so I can't think of anything.

8) SCV

Vanguard decides that their quote-unquote "abrupt ending" should change. So it abruptly changes... TO THE BOTTLE DANCE!

7) Blue Stars

At the end of the show, Houdini steps into the box and it opens to reveal... THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FROM SCV 1989!!!!!!

6th) PR

The color guard/ drums set up as normal, and the show starts. However the Hornline never shows. Amazingly, Houdini has magically gotten rid of Phantom's Hornline, who is all found at the riverwalk in San Antonio still thinking there's 3 weeks left in the season. However, the drums are so amazing they still finish 6th

5th) Cadets

Tragedy strikes as during warm-up, Little Jeffery is run over by a car chasing a red bouncy ball into the street. George quickly writes a script about a Toy soldier named Sarah who broke 7 toy soldier's hearts, but settles instead on a depressed trumpet player who just wanted to play with his toys.

4th) Cavies

The Cavaliers go so insane, they just end the show at the end of the year of the rifle section and just run off the field.

3rd) Carolina Crown

Crown's new ending after the Mahler? Reprise of Puck from last year, now that they have a screamer who can hit the high note. Also, the female guard soloist rides a cream colored horse into greener pastures in the search of a better ending. Also, love.

2nd) Bluecoats

Bluecoats ending gets exponentially louder as more and more marchers playing the last chord come out of the tunnels. Not only is the show from the future, so are the addition members! That's right, members from future bluecoat corps travel through time to blow down the house!

1st) Blue Devils

The Blue Devils run behind the mirrors, remove their jackets, and come down front to blow down the house with "When a Man Loves a Woman". All haters fall in love, and BD scores 99.20

I mean, Bristol Palin re-re engages that dude to replace the baby she just through. The corps scores a 99.5, but with the time penalty deduction, finishes tenth.

:tongue::mat::worthy:

WONDERFUL way to clear the air! I loved the whole post!!!

I mostly agree with all your posts, but please consider posting in one of the many other finals prediction threads rather than starting a new one.

I think I cried a little reading this! Cadets, Crown, Madison......even Blue Stars and Phantom...super!

1st) Blue Devils

The Blue Devils run behind the mirrors, remove their jackets, and come down front to blow down the house with "When a Man Loves a Woman". All haters fall in love, and BD scores 99.20

This... please... :tongue:

I mostly agree with all your posts, but please consider posting in one of the many other finals prediction threads rather than starting a new one.

Why? This is an awesome thread and deserves to stand on its own. :tongue::mat:

Bump!

I laughed..I cried... I wet my pants!

I especially like the Phantom emerging in the Blue Stars ending. Classic!