Semi Finals Open Thread

This Creepy Carousel segment with the clown masks just flat out freaks me out. Great effect ......... (and it scared the heck out of my 10 and 12 yr old daughters when they saw it live this season).

Right and that puppet lifting or levitating with the guy in the center of the circle was really freaky... hope they show it on the video.

BD score tonight... over/under 98.50?

A few musically tentative/out of time elements, but by and large, a more focused, higher energy performance than last night for Green. Nicely done.

Uhhh....they are using the Gary Jules version.

I meant costumes on the guard would have been a little cooler as military and less um, Liza.

The Design is there ......... the playing is there ...... the attitude is there ....... the will, desire and heart are there ............... it's just not clean enough :(

I'm not sure what it was about that show but the whole time it kept me completely on edge. wOW.

I also think that is part of my problem with it..... the show never "settles in." It really only explores one emotion (madness)... which I guess is what it is supposed to do.