Fan Network Plus Subscribers

I have the Plus subscription - one step up from basic at a cost of $59.00.

Is anyone else unable to watch ANY videos? I checked all the 2010 ones, and from the list of past years. I can't watch anything and the Plus subscription isn't even offered anymore. The only subscriptions you can buy now is the basic one, and the blue ray (HD) or DVD subscriptions?

Is anyone else unable to watch ANY videos? I checked all the 2010 ones, and from the list of past years. I can't watch anything and the Plus subscription isn't even offered anymore. The only subscriptions you can buy now is the basic one, and the blue ray (HD) or DVD subscriptions?

Work fine for me and I'm a plus subscriber... are you logged in?

I'm having the same problem. I can log in but I can't watch anything.

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I had to change a setting in my privacy settings in my firewall. Can't remember exactly but it might have been cookies.

The odd thing is, this was working fine a copule of days ago. Now, nothing. I've tinkered with my secuirty settings with no luck.

Kinda irks me, really.

The odd thing is, this was working fine a copule of days ago. Now, nothing. I've tinkered with my secuirty settings with no luck.

Kinda irks me, really.

I noticed it says for Fan Network Plus Subscribers access to all VOD's, except for finals week. I thought that meant the VOD's from finals week, but I'm thinking maybe that means no access to ANY VOD's during this week??

I just upgraded though because I want the DVD - another $90.00 for the standard DVD. And now I can watch all the VOD's.

Is $90.00 a discounted price for the DVD? I've never bought a finals DVD before so I don't know how much they normally cost.

Log out and log back in and it started working again.