MAJOR CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT

CLASS President Gary L Currier was pleased to announce from the CLASS tent live at finals that Mystre has joined CLASS. A former champion from Season 5 and 6, Mystre is no stranger to the fantasy marching arts world! Whenever this corps shows up to the field, they bring fear to their rivals! The corps sits in 5th place going into tonight's final competition.

"When I was approached about Mytre coming to CLASS I was at first dumbfounded, after all this is a founding member of rival organization FANFARE. However as cloudhype and I discussed, the time is right and we welcome him to the CLASS family. All votes are not in, however he has already secured enough votes for immediate membership! The corps is exactly the high level of achievement we strive for, while also working hard for the activity and developing other members. I would not be in DCPI if it weren't for him, so i am thrilled to have him as part of the CLASS family of corps!"

that brings FOUR CLASS corps into the big game! All within striking distance, Nastalgia Vanguard in first, Velour Knights in 4th, Mytre in 5th and California Knights in 6th! tenths of points could get any of these corps to a medal spot!!! CONGRATS TO ALL and welcome MYSTRE!!!!

I would also like to welcome Mystre into the CLASS family. As a competitor, they are definitely at the tops of the field.

Welcome to the CLASS family of corps.

BTW, Velour Knights are currently in a tie for the silver medal.

Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

Anybody besides me have a bad feeling about this?

Anybody besides me have a bad feeling about this?

Pure and simple, I talk with Gary, Ced and James on a weekly basis during the season. We talk about everything from our REAL LIFE Band stuff to DCI to DCPI. I choose to play with them, they are friends that date way back to FDCI, I choose to be in their organization. I'm grateful that they allowed me in.

Nuff said.

Edited by CloudHype