The Madison Scouts Congratulations Thread

hear hear, an absolutely fantastic show this year!! Keep it just like that, the score will come!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Madison Scouts push for their 3rd title this decade. I also think they were the most underrated corps in 2010. They should have broke a 90.

Edited by bccadet09

I'd like to see Madison Scouts push for their 3rd title this decade. I also think they were the most underrated corps in 2010. They should have broke a 90.

Id bet a whole bunch of people would agree with you. As I say winning isnt everything but it doesnt suck.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Great video clips posted on Madison's website ... I am soooo looking forward to seeing the DVD this year!

Question for alumns.......

If last years' show took 10th and this years fan favorite show took 14th would you still be happy with the corps?

Happy? No. But with a complete staff change, I'm not sure if it would cause for too awfully much concern until they didn't show that they were getting any traction.

Fortunately, we aren't facing that reality and dealing only in hypotheticals. Tough to say exactly how anyone would react in that situation. The reality of the situation being what it is, it's hard to imagine anyone being anything but thrilled with how things look.

Happy? No. But with a complete staff change, I'm not sure if it would cause for too awfully much concern until they didn't show that they were getting any traction.

Fortunately, we aren't facing that reality and dealing only in hypotheticals. Tough to say exactly how anyone would react in that situation. The reality of the situation being what it is, it's hard to imagine anyone being anything but thrilled with how things look.

( :laughing: )