Glee show?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, how about Cadets do it, and have 'Jeffrey' re-cast as the clueless choir teacher...

They could have a stage in the middle of the field, with the evil cheer leading coach voicing over her cackling demands and put-downs for the entire stadium to hear. They could have the entire guard dressed as Lima High School students, replete with $2000 jeans, $1000 blouses, and $800 plaid shirts (for that true 'mid-western' feel!) I know the last time I was in Lima, all the kids were rich and shopped on Rodeo drive...

Edited by FHdork

Furman University's marching band (under the direction of Jay Bocook) is doing a GLEE themed show this fall term.

The Longhorn Band will also be doing a Glee show later in the football season. I agree with most of you that I would never want to see Glee on the field with a drum corps, but there are resources available to a college marching band that a drum corps would not have (like a jumbotron...you can probably get the idea). For a football crowd, I think a Glee show works...but NEVER for a drum corps, in my opinion.