Victory Gig...BD 2010!

I think what would make people happy is if you don't bash the Blue Devils on a obviously pro-BD thread. Start up a new thread about everything wrong with the BD 2010 show. There aren't enough anyways :tongue:

I love MediaBox, just found out about it a few days ago. This Encore video is a jewel, HD, I've watched it many, many times. The more you learn about this BD show, the more you wonder if it is going to be one of those "defining" shows that changes the direction of drum corps. $29.95 for a year - well worth it for MediaBox. This show will not look "dated" years from now when fans review it again - years ahead of its time and pure genius.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused...the link was a video of the encore? you made the assertion that this was the future of drum corps....i didn't see the different from other videos of the show?

Ya think?

Wow, now that is a bit of a stretch! So this reaction is acceptable just because someone doesn't like the Blue Devils show? I didn't like Blue Devils show either and I don't even own a gun. As a matter of fact, I never even held a real gun, nor do I plan on being in a tower with one anytime soon. Maybe DCI can forbid anyone that doesn't like the Blue Devils from attending DCI sanctioned shows. Would that make the Blue Devils worshipers happy?

And you arent trying to start something ? You comne into a thread about BD victory concert and a discussion about their site and their media and have to state you dont like the BD and condone anti-BD sentiment..yeah, ok.

G

I think what would make people happy is if you don't bash the Blue Devils on a obviously pro-BD thread. Start up a new thread about everything wrong with the BD 2010 show. There aren't enough anyways :tongue:

Bingo...then "I" dont have to go on it, and all the people that arent happy can comiserate and complaine and feel all good about themselves because they found new angles and ideas on how to bash the Blue Devils......they win, we win.

G

Would that make the Blue Devils worshipers happy?

OH, puleeze!

Worshippers?

Hardly.

I can name a BUNCH of BD shows I wasn't happy with (generally speaking the performance level was high, I just didn't like the design, with a few exceptions).

Heck, I'll even start a topic on it...

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=140643

There ya go!

And I STILL loved this show, and especially loved the awesome encore performance.

So sue me. :tongue:

I made my way down to the stands to watch the encore. There was a pretty good sized crowd who stayed behind to watch, and BD gave them a great performance. I've re-watched the encore on MediaBox and it's a recording which is worth watching. I can't wait until I can purchase it so I can put it on my iPhone.

I hope that more corps will take on this sort of professional way of performing (and YES that includes waving to cameras and hyping the show etc...), these guys ARE "the big boys" and other corps should watch this and learn from it!

Do you really need to bash the other corps to praise the Blue Devils? And then complain when people say they don't understand what's so great about the video?