Victory Gig...BD 2010!

https://bluedevils.org/mediabox/index.php?m...e=subscriptions

You won't believe how much media is on here!

Thanks for the link bro.

I'm considering the 1 year plan...would you say I should go for it now, or if I wait a couple of weeks might they have some more media from this year available (based on past offerings, of course)?

Now would seem to be the perfect time to recap the year as well as have a subscription that covers all of next year as well. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother to chime in here with your negativity when there are a hundred other topics about how much some people didn't like the Blue Devils?

Did you click on the link?

What did you think of it?

But you didn't, did you...right?

:tongue:

It's therapy for him. Better this.. then having him in a tower with a high powered rifle!! :tongue:

Thanks for the link bro.

I'm considering the 1 year plan...would you say I should go for it now, or if I wait a couple of weeks might they have some more media from this year available (based on past offerings, of course)?

Now would seem to be the perfect time to recap the year as well as have a subscription that covers all of next year as well. :D

One year is cheap and my guess is that they will continue to populate it through the fall as they approach november camp. The audio is exquisite as well...a real professional production. The sound quality is the same whether you just access it or download.

It's therapy for him. Better this.. then having him in a tower with a high powered rifle!! :tongue:

Wow, now that is a bit of a stretch! So this reaction is acceptable just because someone doesn't like the Blue Devils show? I didn't like Blue Devils show either and I don't even own a gun. As a matter of fact, I never even held a real gun, nor do I plan on being in a tower with one anytime soon. Maybe DCI can forbid anyone that doesn't like the Blue Devils from attending DCI sanctioned shows. Would that make the Blue Devils worshipers happy?

Wow, now that is a bit of a stretch! So this reaction is acceptable just because someone doesn't like the Blue Devils show? I didn't like Blue Devils show either and I don't even own a gun. As a matter of fact, I never even held a real gun, nor do I plan on being in a tower with one anytime soon. Maybe DCI can forbid anyone that doesn't like the Blue Devils from attending DCI sanctioned shows. Would that make the Blue Devils worshipers happy?

I think what would make people happy is if you don't bash the Blue Devils on a obviously pro-BD thread. Start up a new thread about everything wrong with the BD 2010 show. There aren't enough anyways :tongue:

Thanks for the link bro.

One more thing, they did the "live" full stand still audio recording of the show in Buffalo just before they traveled to finals. The story goes that they set up on the field with many HD surround-sound mics and full up audio production equipment and staff. It began to rain and lightening, so they covered up the equipment and waited. Finally after some time, there was a break in the rain, everyone was hustled out to the field. They did one take....it was amazing (perfect solos, etc)...and they were done! Look for it to be added to the site (along with the Finals audio) at some point in the near future .

I think what would make people happy is if you don't bash the Blue Devils on a obviously pro-BD thread. Start up a new thread about everything wrong with the BD 2010 show. There aren't enough anyways :tongue:

He wasn't bashing the Blue Devils, he was just expressing his opinion that he didn't see anything special abouth BD's encore performance. Thats all

Calm down there, home run! We were just jabbing at a obvious sniper who came out of his way to jab at the Champions. You guys really need to find a better pass time then running through people's picnics, kicking over the pickle jars and the lemonade.

im confused...the link was a video of the encore? you made the assertion that this was the future of drum corps....i didn't see the different from other videos of the show?