Reading PA!

Then how come it hasn't worked for Statesmen???

Because they want us to wear hats in rehearsal. Then, when we take them off for the show, we get all confused and cant cover down without them :thumbup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't care about last year. this year is a lot closer. and yes rochester will be very interesting.

In gymnastics, they had to revise the scoring "boxes" because everybody got 9.8X to 9.9 unless the dismount was "stuck;" then you got a 10. So 95.2 Saturday vs. 95.0 last year IS significant when you consider that I was responding to someone who questioned whether Bucs were losing steam. Maybe if last Saturday was finals, Bucs would have higher that 95.2??? How much spread will there be next week when 99 is introduced? You can only go so high..... and again, it's relative to all other corps that night. I agree TOTALLY with everything after the comma, Don.

Joe

In gymnastics, they had to revise the scoring "boxes" because everybody got 9.8X to 9.9 unless the dismount was "stuck;" then you got a 10. So 95.2 Saturday vs. 95.0 last year IS significant when you consider that I was responding to someone who questioned whether Bucs were losing steam. Maybe if last Saturday was finals, Bucs would have higher that 95.2??? How much spread will there be next week when 99 is introduced? You can only go so high..... and again, it's relative to all other corps that night. I agree TOTALLY with everything after the comma, Don.

Joe

joe you were responding to my post.LOL.

Post deleted.

Edited by sunbari1

That's stupid, idiotic, negligent and a lawsuit waiting to happen if anyone dropped from heat exhaustion! Shame on the corps' administration for allowing that. :thumbup: The members health and safety takes precidence over everything.

I don't know brassyNsassy and can't get into his/her head, but I think the comment about not wearing hats was a joke -- since the Bucs lost to the Statesmen in brass in Scranton and the Statesmen don't wear hats as part of their uniform. I think the ES people on this thread got the joke, too....

I don't know brassyNsassy and can't get into his/her head, but I think the comment about not wearing hats was a joke -- since the Bucs lost to the Statesmen in brass in Scranton and the Statesmen don't wear hats as part of their uniform. I think the ES people on this thread got the joke, too....

Oddly enough I dont wear a hat either in practice, and I dont remember dropping from heat stroke. Then again, my memory could be messed up from all those concussions when the staff beats me for missing my page 78 dot by a quarter of a step :thumbup:

Post deleted.

Edited by sunbari1