Bridgeport Scores

"Sent Them Packing":

Er, Ray.... :thumbup: You forgot about "Round 2". You remember, 1812, "Fort McHenry", "Francis Scott Key", "Star Spangled Banner", "New Orleans", Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson... :tongue:

Elphaba

go find a hole and fall in

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go find a hole and fall in

Don Don Don...

You gotta take a breath and go with it here a little bit...

No wonder you're down there for your health.

If they had won we'd all be speaking English!!!

Anyone who reads DCP knows THAT didn't happen!!!

Lighten up... just think "Phoenix - 1974 DCA Champs; 1975 DCA Champs..."

This a create your own reality series...

Well... so much for that ambassador to Great Britain job you were up for. :thumbup:

James Patrick Fallon and Mary Kate (O'Reilly) Fallon would come back from the great beyond to club me with a shillelagh if I ever wanted a job as Ambassador to the UK. Me father came over during the troubles and would be 99 years old tomorrow. Me mother came from Longford at the age of 18. They met when he delivered groceries to the grand home that she was a maid at in New York.

I don't think I'll be doin' any consultin' work with the boys from Kidsgrove any time soon.

I was afraid they'd come back in my dreams when I worked for British Airways!!!

But seriously, if they win the DCA Championship we'll need another D Day to get the flag back!!!

In the name of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Patrick Henry, Nathan Hale, Crispus Attucks, Jimi Hendricks and other Patriots (I heard tell from a source that should know that Frank Ponzo was a Minuteman, but I digress) stop the madness!!!

Just like that night in '76 when the DCA flag flew proudly over Randall's Island (Sky flew it there until finals in '76) during the rockets' red glare (might have been 4th of July - I forget) send all these foreigners from the UK, Holland, Minnesota, California where they belong - Indianapolis!!!

You've heard there's no I in Team (although there's a "me" if you scramble the letters a little) there's also no I in DCA!!!! Keep your Internationals in Canada or some other Commie stronghold.

Edited by rayfallon

Don Don Don...

You gotta take a breath and go with it here a little bit...

No wonder you're down there for your health.

If they had won we'd all be speaking English!!!

Anyone who reads DCP knows THAT didn't happen!!!

Lighten up... just think "Phoenix - 1974 DCA Champs; 1975 DCA Champs..."

This a create your own reality series...

ok ray. i'm good. just a little worked up with this person. all is good. :thumbup: