2010 Alumni Spectacular

JohnD

Y'know, I have a K-70. Might have to find a way to make that line 12 baris...

Kevin, you are always welcome. Even if you just want to sit in for a spell. We have one guy who has been just "sitting in" for going on 6 years now.

Hope to see you soon, no matter where you are traveling from.

Ray

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, you are always welcome. Even if you just want to sit in for a spell. We have one guy who has been just "sitting in" for going on 6 years now.

Hope to see you soon, no matter where you are traveling from.

Ray

In that case, once the corps has selected the music for 2011, if you want to send the bari parts my way, I'd be more than happy to learn them and get my chops Sky worthy.

Hi Kev,

Nice job on the commentary. We (the Bridgemen) had a very good horn line this year, and Gabe Gulino was a major part of that development. Our hopes are that we will continue his ideology and take it to the next level as he envisioned.

Unfortunately, you caught something I wish never happened. Yes, I did take a note up, unfortunately I had to switch my hand position and my glove got caught on the # slide on my sop. :tongue: When I tugged it wouldn't release, so I tugged harder and I had to do it quick before I had to come back in. :ph34r: I am very embarrassed that it was that obvious and looked as though I was going to fall over. We had rehearsed that sequence at least fifty times with nothing going wrong; the one time it could or would happen and it happens at DCA. Ughhh!! Well, I guess I made the DVD again... :tongue:

Edited by The Dom

We have one guy who has been just "sitting in" for going on 6 years now.

If that's me, I promise to show up more often if somebody gives me a ride.

Edited by HornsUp

If that's me, I promise to show up more often if somebody gives me a ride.

from NJ to NYC via Racine... gotta love that geography

Hi Kev,

Nice job on the commentary. We (the Bridgemen) had a very good horn line this year, and Gabe Gulino was a major part of that development. Our hopes are that we will continue his ideology and take it to the next level as he envisioned.

Unfortunately, you caught something I wish never happened. Yes, I did take a note up, unfortunately I had to switch my hand position and my glove got caught on the C# slide on my sop. :ph34r: When I tugged it wouldn't release, so I tugged harder and I had to do it quick before I had to come back in. :whistle: I am very embarrassed that it was that obvious and looked as though I was going to fall over. We had rehearsed that sequence at least fifty times with nothing going wrong; the one time it could or would happen and it happens at DCA. Ughhh!! Well, I guess I made the DVD again... :tongue:

Hey, if it's going to happen, have it happen with the corps where it looks like it's supposed to happen. :tongue: