DCA Finals Thoughts

Sayre,

I've been reviewing on here since it opened. I've gotten blasted from all sides...I'm a homer for a team that fired me, judges suck up, young punk that doesn't know, old fool that hates certain corps...and that's not even taking into account my reviews on DCI shows.

if you let the stuff get to you, the idiots win. I used to...now I just laugh at them. Besides, who's gonna win a war of words with me? :guinesssmilie:

just do your thing. if people hate it,, #### them man. do it cause you love it, not because people may get upset.

take it from a guy who talks into a recorder and gives numbers on the band level...you'll NEVER make everyone happy.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words, Sayre. I couldn't be prouder of our team. Honestly, as program coordinator, I wish I could take credit for the concept. But at Fusion Core, we believe in doing things as a CORE group. A rather large "design TEAM" created the concept and no one person had any more input than anyone else. I'm sure it will work the same way in 2011 and I look forward to entertaing the DCA crowd yet again.

Thanks!

Fusion Core - They have clearly been hard at work tweaking and polishing this show. Many of the performance issues I witnessed early in the season were long gone and the corps was down to the real task of performing the hell out of their show. The hornline really had a great weekend. The drumline is still the weakest section of the corps, but after having added a few more bodies is much more readable than when I saw them early on. What I think gave Fusion the leg up on their competitors is the higher level of visual demand and the depth of their program. Whichever one of the masterminds in the Fusion camp came up with the show concept struck gold (literally) with this one. Congrats to Fusion on their first Class A title. It was well deserved and you bested the strongest field of Class A corps I've ever seen.

Fusion Core - They have clearly been hard at work tweaking and polishing this show. Many of the performance issues I witnessed early in the season were long gone and the corps was down to the real task of performing the hell out of their show. The hornline really had a great weekend. The drumline is still the weakest section of the corps, but after having added a few more bodies is much more readable than when I saw them early on. What I think gave Fusion the leg up on their competitors is the higher level of visual demand and the depth of their program. Whichever one of the masterminds in the Fusion camp came up with the show concept struck gold (literally) with this one. Congrats to Fusion on their first Class A title. It was well deserved and you bested the strongest field of Class A corps I've ever seen.

Thank you Sayre for your review. You have always given your honest opinion about us. Some we like, some we dont so I appreciate this review.

Edited by hardcoremello

:thumbdown: please....you win for quantity of words, I give ya that.

posts yes, not always the amount of words