If you had Oprah's money...Ellen's money?

I think I would go everywhere...anywhere to watch drum corps....provided the money was there.

With money being what it is...I pick and choose. Isn't that the fact for most of us? Heck, if I had enough money, I'd try to be at a drum corps show everywhere I could make it by private jet...until my money allowed me to purchase...

my own time machine!

Time%20Machine.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I had Oprah's money, I'd start my own corps...

G bugles

some form of mylar snares

no synths

I'd seriously have to think about whether I was gonna amp the pit or not...

no mic'd narrative

the musical production would be focused upon entertaining the crowd.

G bugles

no synths

no mic'd narrative

and I'd come and pay money to see you guys perform

If I had Oprah's money, I would start my own competative circuit called CDC (Classic Drum Corps)

or something like that. It would be broken down into regional circuits for first tour, all coming together

for second tour, culminating with Nationals that would rotate between 4-5 cities like Denver, KC, Madison,

Buffalo, and somewhere out West like San Diego or Pasadena. Ticket prices would be much more affordable. There would be no electronics, no synths, no narration, Corps would play on G Bugles, and the top priority would be entertaining the paying

customer. I would also find some way to factor in audience approval for the overall score.

If I had Oprah's money, I would start my own competative circuit called CDC (Classic Drum Corps)

or something like that. It would be broken down into regional circuits for first tour, all coming together

for second tour, culminating with Nationals that would rotate between 4-5 cities like Denver, KC, Madison,

Buffalo, and somewhere out West like San Diego or Pasadena. Ticket prices would be much more affordable. There would be no electronics, no synths, no narration, Corps would play on G Bugles, and the top priority would be entertaining the paying

customer. I would also find some way to factor in audience approval for the overall score.

Now that's just crazy talk. Entertain the paying customer? humphhhh. Please! So in other words, your going to start another DCA?

Edited by tomgolf8

i'd bring my old corps back, and with that money, i'd move a corps back to it's roots

another bunch of drum corps to enjoy...thanks jeff!

G bugles

no synths

no mic'd narrative

So you would start an Alumni corps.

Cool!