DCA Championships Audio Preview

Hello All,

It was great working for everyone at the DCA World Championships. I think I witnessed some of the most exciting performances of my drum corps during championships and I can't wait to see what the future holds for DCA.

I am writing to give you guys a little audio tease - we have done some initial audio mastering on championships. So we thought we would let you guys hear the direction we are going.

Reading Buccaneers Finals Audio Preview

CD's are coming very soon - so make sure you get your order in so we can ship yours in the first shipment.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Tim Snyder

President / Owner

Box 5 Productions

Edited by Tim Snyder

Once I get past your most awesome choice of sample material, I must admit it sounds fantastic. The fidelity, range and balance are excellent – obviously mic placement /balance has been done with careful consideration. – The bottom has plenty of kick without being “boomy” and the top is just so as to not be thin.

A joy to listen to - and if this is any indication of the final product, then we are all in for a real treat. Well done!

Edited by Jeff Zehner

wow...best i have heard battery parts cut thru while the horns are going full blast in that stadium yet!

Excellent!

We're honored that you chose Pines of the Appian Way to tease! Can't wait to get my CDs and the DVD. Well done!

Excellent!

We're honored that you chose Pines of the Appian Way to tease! Can't wait to get my CDs and the DVD. Well done!

Truly, we are honored to have such great performances to edit from EVERY corps. I can tell you that the video and audio are some of, if not, the best performance footage Box 5 has ever captured. I think everyone will be very pleased with their products.

Tim

Just wondering is there any way to get a video teaser to get an idea what the DVD quality will be like ( I know that may help some people when it comes to deciding if they want to get them or not since past years the quality was Ok but nothing really amazing )

Just wondering is there any way to get a video teaser to get an idea what the DVD quality will be like ( I know that may help some people when it comes to deciding if they want to get them or not since past years the quality was Ok but nothing really amazing )

I'm going to step in here ... while the audio is great and I've seen enough raw footage of the video to have GREAT expectations... just posting a mp3 clip or something (Like youtubish) may not be a good idea... I'm thinking that anything posted "might" not be the same quality as the end product... there is also a huge difference from computer to computer viewing any clip ... just saying... care is definitely required...