Cabs Alumni Corps Invites You to Sit In With Us

John,

You missed Georgia - although he's only a "part-timer."

See Andy? I knew I'd forgotten someone! And there's probably a few more as well.

Next week the drum section will learn the parts for Larry Kerchner's new arrangement of 'Harmonica Man.' We will also work on developing some changes to our drum solos to keep them fresh and interesting. And of course we have to run through the current routine to get ready for the big show in Plymouth next month. It's going to be a full and productive day.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Andy? I knew I'd forgotten someone! And there's probably a few more as well.

Next week the drum section will learn the parts for Larry Kerchner's new arrangement of 'Harmonica Man.' We will also work on developing some changes to our drum solos to keep them fresh and interesting. And of course we have to run through the current routine to get ready for the big show in Plymouth next month. It's going to be a full and productive day.

Just so nobody forgets the date.....

I went out there to watch just one rehearsal in 2005. So far that one trip has cost me six summers, and probably the finest six summers of my drum corps experience.

: :thumbup: 11 Days to go to the start of the 65th anniversary celebration WOULDN'T MISS THIS FOR ANYTHING. Remember all are invited ,come play or sit back an enjoy the day with us.

Happy Birthday Caballeros one and all !

"Days To Go":

Six and a "Wake-Up"..... :tongue:

Elphaba

Be sure to come by and check out what's brewing as we kick off the 65th Anniversary of the Caballeros organization with the Alumni Open House. This Sunday's rehearsal will feature a new song for the drum section, another new song for the horns, plus reviewing the 'old favorites' for the next show in Plymouth.

We are looking to add to our bass drum and cymbal sections in particular, but all are welcome to come and sit in, no matter what drum or horn you play.

See you at Post 199 this Sunday!

Be sure to come by and check out what's brewing as we kick off the 65th Anniversary of the Caballeros organization with the Alumni Open House. This Sunday's rehearsal will feature a new song for the drum section, another new song for the horns, plus reviewing the 'old favorites' for the next show in Plymouth.

We are looking to add to our bass drum and cymbal sections in particular, but all are welcome to come and sit in, no matter what drum or horn you play.

See you at Post 199 this Sunday!

Have a great day John.. Se you soon.

:laughing: Can't wait 3 DAYS to go till the open house. Where will you be?????

I'll be at Post 199

1 legion Place

Hawthorne N.J.

RUMP RUMP RUMP

Cant wait to be a part of this - it will be something to remember for all. Music and guard - what a combo for a fall afternoon.

I don't know who picked this Sunday because the weather couldn't be better 61* and sunny, come on down :laughing:

B-flat players welcomed to play G-bugles Sunday - Oct. 7. How many states and countries will be represented at the open house! Get your traveling shoes on and see you there at the Post at 12:00.

B-flat players welcomed to play G-bugles Sunday - Oct. 7. How many states and countries will be represented at the open house! Get your traveling shoes on and see you there at the Post at 12:00.