DCA Alumni pix '10

chasgroh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgemen just went up...

cg

As ALWAYS Charlie.... GREAT pics!! THANKS!!!

Even though his "GW" name badge isn't visible (:smile:) Sig looks good!

http://photos.drumcorpsplanet.com/DCA-2010...018300897_YCERu

OH DRAT! Heh, I'm on it!

cg

...looks like I need to access my third backup, which is in the Midwest now. We'll have to wait on Skyliners for a bit, but we'll get 'er done. This is a result of all that "sneakering" of data cards 'tween the sideline and the box...every year gets better, but our system is fraught with pitfalls. Gotta say, though, if nothing else, we're redundant!

cg

Only thing left after taxes is the Skyliners?

Good catch, Ken. Perhaps we should have our heavy horns put some pressure on Mr Groh.

Hey Charlie, just kidding. But if you are ever back east here, give us a holler and stop by. We just might have one o' them contra bass thingies for ya, if you feel like sitting in for a Sunday afternoon.

Ray

Ray, if ya can't wait, ya can always order the print of yer choice from Jolesch. $21.95 and up.

They also got a beercase fulla leftover group shots from prior years. A real bargain at 15 bux a pop.

Edited by HornsUp

Great pics, Charlie

Ya done good!!

:smile::thumbup:

:thumbup:

...looks like I need to access my third backup, which is in the Midwest now. We'll have to wait on Skyliners for a bit, but we'll get 'er done. This is a result of all that "sneakering" of data cards 'tween the sideline and the box...every year gets better, but our system is fraught with pitfalls. Gotta say, though, if nothing else, we're redundant!

cg

sorry - couldn't resist