New York Skyliners Alumni Announce 2011 OPEN HOUSE

SKY BUMP!!! :tongue:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Connecticut who is thinking about going to the SKYLINERS ALUMNI OPEN HOUSE on OCTOBER 24th can PM me for possible car pool arrangements. C'mon Connecticut you KNOW you want to play in this corps!

Pay it forward - eh, Larry? ... I like it ... anyone in CT is welcome to contact me for a ride as well ...

Andy

Pay it forward - eh, Larry? ... I like it ... anyone in CT is welcome to contact me for a ride as well ...

Andy

you comming out of "sideline" retirement?

Count me in come January... :tongue:

you comming out of "sideline" retirement?

Nada ...

:-)

Done with your commitment to your uncle?

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... I got medically discharged back in this past January with 50% service connected disability. I have been in Birmingham, AL trying to find my way and trying something new. Didn't quite turn out like I hoped but ya can't shoot down a guy for trying. Anywho... potential employment opportunities await me up North so I am going to try my luck there. At least the $770 tax free disability compensation from the VA helps pay my monthly bills plus gives me some gas money to make it to rehearsals and gigs now. I hate to say it, but due to what I got, I am officially retired from competition corps unless holding a staff and/or instructional billet; but as far as Alumni goes, if Sky has an opening, I will be behind a drum once more :tongue: .

There's a spot here just waiting for your return. Welcome back to the north country! --Rich